Take your skills to the next level with the help of Freshman Need-Based Scholarships. The educational grant is organized by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
The programme is open to overseas students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Beneficial offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University is a private university focused on aviation and aerospace programs with its main campuses in Daytona Beach, Florida, and Prescott, Arizona, United States. It is the largest accredited university system specializing in aviation and aerospace and It has numerous online programs and academic programs offered at satellite locations.
Why study at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University? The mission is to provide comprehensive services and resources to ensure their students excel in the global employment market.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 1.
- University or Organization: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Admitted as a Freshman
- Admitted in an undergraduate degree-seeking program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme. Complete the FAFSA.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts from the office of the registrar at colleges or universities you have previously attended. Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to be deemed official
- Admission Requirements: All applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for whom English is not the primary language must:
- Attain a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 550 (paper based) or 79 (Internet based)
- Attain a minimum score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.0
- Attain a minimum score on the Duolingo English Test of 105
- Attain a minimum score on the Cambridge English Language Assessment of 170 –OR–
- Successfully complete a college-level English Composition course with a grade of “C” or better from an accredited degree-granting institution
Winners will receive the educational fund for students to complete their education at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.