Do you think about how to get a college funding for your studies in Kenya? If so don’t worry. Frontlearn Institute of Technology is providing scholarships.
Kenyan citizen or resident is eligible to apply for this funded education award. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a need for financial aid.
Golden opportunity for Kenyan citizen.
User Review( vote)
At Frontlearn, they are focused entirely on teaching practical skills in a state of the art school which is supportive and fun. They ensuring their students gain high levels of discipline required to excel in a work environment.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020
University or Organization: Frontlearn Institute of Technology
Course Level: Information Technology, Culinary Arts, Business Management
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Kenyan citizen
The award can be taken in Kenya
Eligible Countries: Kenyan citizens can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Information Technology, Culinary Arts, Business Management subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Kenyan citizen or resident
- KCSE C- and above
- Students must be able to demonstrate a need for financial aid
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process students need to full fill the application Form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a previous academic success, references and personal statement.
- Benefits: Frontlearn Institute offers academic programs covering the tuition fee in part or in full.