Applications are invited for Fujian Normal University President funding for Foreign Students to study in China for the year 2017. The studentships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degree programme
Fujian Normal University is a key institution of higher education in Fuzhou, Fujian with a century-old history and a glorious tradition, Fujian Normal University has been hailed as the province’s “cradle of teachers.”
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degree programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Award: Scholarship Coverage and Annual Review
- The scholarships include free tuition, accommodation subsidies and living allowances. Specific criteria are as follows:
The Scholarship provides tuition fee, accommodation allowance, and living allowance.
- Accommodation subsidies: one year issued a total of11 months; the standard is 700 Yuan /
Students will receive 11 months’ accommodation allowance all together which is RMB700 per month.
- Living allowance: one year issued a total of11 months, the standard for undergraduate 800 Yuan / month, Master 1000 Yuan / month, PhD 1200 Yuan /
Students will receive 11 months’ living allowance all together which is granted by month. The allowance criteria per person are:
Bachelor degree student, One-year-study: RMB 800 per month
Master degree student: RMB 1000 per month
Doctoral degree student: RMB 1200 per month
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
First, the funding target
Funding Target Student
Enrol in our school or attending undergraduate, graduate, professional and outstanding students. Our school has a partnership with foreign schools, institutions or our school outstanding graduate student instructors recommend priority.
Students who are applying or studying degree programs in FNU, students recommended by cooperative institutions with FNU or recommended by graduate supervisors from FNU will get priority.
Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application procedure:
- Fill in the online application form
Fill out the form online.
- Mail the application materials, the specific bill of materials as follows:
Send following documents to appointed address
- Copy of the passport photo page;
Scanned copy of passport photo page
- Highest diploma notarized transcripts and learning;
Notarized highest diploma and transcript
- Chinese level certificate (HSK copy) (liberal arts applications HSK required . 5 or above level, professional science applications HSK required . 4 or above level);
Score report of HSK
- “Foreigner Physical Examination” (printed by Chinese quarantine authority);
Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- learning programs;
- Applying for master’s or doctoral required to provide letters of recommendation2 seal (associate professors or the relevant educational institution)
2 reference letters from professors, associate professors or education institutions
- Younger than18 years of age applicants should submit their legal guardians in China related legal documents.
Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit relevant documents of entrusted legal guardians in China
Note: All materials should be submitted in Chinese or English, the application materials submitted by the applicant, whether approved or not will not be returned.
All the documents should be in Chinese or English version.
Application Deadline: application deadline is June 30, 2017.