The Fulbright Commission is offering the Fulbright – American Hungarian Foundation Research Grant for Hungarian applicants for the academic session of 2019-20. These grants are available to conduct a study in the USA.
The aim of the grants is to enhance the Hungarian-American mutual understanding and bilateral relations;
Great offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The American Hungarian Foundation’s ongoing mission is to communicate the story of American Hungarians through the Hungarian Heritage Center, which is the only facility of its type in the United States. It works like a library reference in the field of Hungarian studies and includes primary source materials on the history of US immigration Hungarians.
- Course Level: These grants are available to pursue research programme.
- Study Subject: These grants are awarded in any discipline or artistic fields.
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
- The award can be taken in the USA
Applicants must meet the following area for these grants:
- Hungarian citizenship (Hungarian-American citizens are not eligible);
- Outstanding teaching/research profession;
- High level of English;
- PhD / DLA degree – 1 December 2019 acquired PhD / DLA degree (except for certain forms of art, which can not be obtained in Hungary DLA degree).
- Invitation letter to the US fogadóegyetemt
Nationality: Hungarian applicants can apply for these grants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- The valid tender of Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program online application must be completed and printed in full a copy sent to the Fulbright Commission address for submission of the application.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD / DLA degree.
- English Language Requirement: The applicants should have a very good command over the English language.
- These grants will cover the followings:
- Monthly stipend (accommodation, cost of living)- $ 3.035 / month
- Initial financial support (one-off amount)- $1,875
- Visiting family members may be contributing-$ 200 / month (for a family), $ 350 / month (two or more family members in the evenings)
- A roundtrip flights between Hungary and the US
- Flights 50%
- Health and accident insurance
- S. Department of State fees
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 10, 2019.