We know that studying in the US is very expensive for a low-middle income family child. Therefore, the Fulbright Foundation is offering the Greek Graduate Students Scholarships programs in the United States.
The opportunity is open for participants of Greece who have higher education and possess an excellent academic record and the award also aims to support their master’s studies at a US university.
Worthy offer for Greece applicants to study master in the US with the US $20,000 study fund.
User Review( votes)
Organized in 1946, the Fulbright Program is the flagship international exchange program which is sponsored by the U.S. government. It aims to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countries.
Why at this educational program? The Fulbright award position aims to support the participants who have the ability to make their dream come true. It provides a good amount of funding to enhance the dreams and desires of candidates.
- University or Organization: The Fulbright Foundation Greece
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate studies
- Award: US $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Total six grants are available
- Nationality: Greece
- The program can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: The application will start from October 8, 2019, and will till Friday, January 17, 2020.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Greece candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a master’s degree program in any field except medicine, dentistry and veterinary science at a US university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have at least two years of full-time relevant work experience since their graduation. Part-time employment while in school will not be considered satisfactory work experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates below the age of 28 at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to follow two steps for applying to your program-
- Registration- Interested participants are required to complete their registration form online. You will receive a confirmation email in the week.
- Fulbright Online Application Procedure- After the registration, eligible applicants will receive a link to complete the Fulbright application procedure.
- Supporting Documents: Your online application form must include research objectives and personal statements, detailed curriculum vitae, degree transcripts, TOEFL or IELTS test score, a digital portfolio, and three letters of references.
- Admission Requirements: The successful participants must have a bachelor’s degree from a Greek institution of higher education with a grade point average GPA of 8.0/10.00.
- Candidates who are in their last year of undergraduate study, a GPA is required on the basis of their previous performance.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate the English language ability.
The educational grant will provide a non-renewable award that provides an allowance towards the living expenses, roundtrip airfare, and limited health and accident insurance.