Do you need financial support for your studies in the United States? If yes, then you can apply the Full Circle Scholarship which is provided by the American Indian College Fund.
User Review( votes)
The American Indian College Fund is a top-ranked national charity making a difference in Native peoples’ lives and communities while working to effect policy change in higher education.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
University or Organization: The American Indian College Fund
Course Level: Bachelor’s, or Graduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: U.S. citizen or Canadian Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: U.S. citizen or Canadian Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s, or graduate program subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- S. citizen or Canadian eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty;
- Students must be enrolled in a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, or graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university;
- Full-time enrollment (Full Circle applicants only);
- Registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state-recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member. Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. Learn how to prove descent or trace Indian ancestry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to login first, for their application account by this link.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be upload Digital photo, Tribal Affiliation, Transcripts to apply for this educational grant.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have At least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Your scholarship may require a higher GPA to maintain eligibility. (Students attending TCUs with less than a 2.0 GPA may be considered for Tribal College and programs; however, each TCU makes this determination individually.)
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefits: The organization will provide funds according to the program.