Loughborough University is delighted to announce the Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships for brilliant students in the UK.
The bursaries are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited Number of Awards and the standards required are very high.
Great offer for African students to get full-fee support to study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The award program will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough programs or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the opportunity .
- Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources.
- Students may only apply for the opportunity after an offer for a place has been made.
- Students currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of the postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
How to Apply:
For applying, you have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university and after that application form can be downloaded and should be returned (by post, fax or email) to Marketing and Advancement Loughborough University Loughborough Leicestershire LE11 3TU Uk or e-mail it to [email protected]
The award program will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year.