The African Real Estate Society in conjunction with Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School, University of Reading and the Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) is offering the Full-Fees African Real Estate Society (AfRES) MSc Scholarship.
The grant is open for African students who are undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2021-2022.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading
Why study at Henley Business School? They empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Henley Business School
- Department: Business
- Course Level: MSc program
- Award: One full fee waiver is available
- Access Mode: Online (Electronically)
- Number of Awards: Six
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study the MSc program in Real Estate.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is available for students undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2021-2022. The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity applicants must download the application form and send it, along with your CV, to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The scholarship recipient must provide a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity applicants need to take admission to the MSc program at the Henley Business School.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have obtained IELTS 7.0 (with no element below 6.0), TOEFL 570 (or 230 computer-based) or have passed a TEEP (University of Reading) test with the score of 6.5 (with no element less than 6.0).
Benefits: Six full-fee waiver financial aid positions will be provided by the Henley Business School.