The African Real Estate Society in conjunction with Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School, University of Reading and the Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) is offering Full Fees African Real Estate Society (AfRES) MSc Scholarship.
The scholarship is open for African students who are undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2019-20.
Scholarship & Course Rating
User Review( votes)
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading
Why at Henley Business School – They empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
- University or Organization: Henley Business School
- Department: Business
- Course Level: MSc programme
- Scholarship Award: One full fee waiver is available
- Access Mode: Online (Electronically)
- Numbers of Award: Six
- Nationality: African students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 1st May 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study MSc program in Real Estate.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is available for students undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2019-20. The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants must download the application form and send it, along with your CV, to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The scholarship recipient must provide a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship applicants need to take admission in MSc programme at the Henley Business School.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have obtained IELTS 7.0 (with no element below 6.0), TOEFL 570 (or 230 computer-based) or have passed a TEEP (University of Reading) test with the score of 6.5 (with no element less than 6.0).
- Deadline: Entries for the scholarship will be submitted by Wednesday 1st May 2019.
Six full fee waiver scholarships will be provided by the Henley Business School.