The University of East Anglia is pleased to offer the Full Fees funding for International Students in England.
The scholarship full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement.
Wonderful opportunity for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students. The university offers over 300 courses in its four faculties, which contain 26 schools of study.
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2020.
- Course Level: The bursaries are open to study at the postgraduate level course.
- Study Subject: The bursaries are available for Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research programme.
- Award: Full tuition fee award
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in England
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All eligible candidates to whom the School of International Development has made an offer are automatically considered for nomination.
- How to Apply: Begin your application now to study at UEA on a Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research programme.
- English Langauge Requirements: All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course at the university.