Applications are invited for Shaanxi Normal University International Student program for 2019 – 2020 academic year. These are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education. Presently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic courses teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree specializations, 69 doctoral specializations, and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations.
Excellent chance to study at Shaanxi Normal University.
User Review( vote)
Why at Shaanxi Normal University- The university has competitive advantages in areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, Bio-engineering.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- The studentships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- There are three PhD English taught Programs——Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory and Chemistry, other programs are all Chinese-taught programs.
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System, https://snnu.17gz.org/. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student online and print a hard copy. Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 10, 2019.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Notarized highest diploma, Academic transcripts, Valid HSK certificate, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Photocopy of Passport Photo Page, Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate, Two recommendation letters, A Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.