Want to take your career forward? You have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Full Master’s Scholarships for International Students at KU Leuven in Belgium. The program is funded by the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
The grants will be awarded to top applicants from all over the world for pursuing the master’s degree program in their chosen fields for the academic year 2019-2020.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1425, The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven conducts teaching, research, and services in different fields of study. It is a research university and one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe.
Why at KU Leuven? The university offers young researchers an extensive range of collective career guidance. Here candidates can get the help to gain insight into their abilities and ambitions concerning their professional future.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Belgium and International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in food science and technology, chemistry, biological sciences, engineering, or a related field.
- Admissible Criteria: For being the part of this program, you must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in food science and technology, chemistry, biological sciences, engineering, or a related field from recognized academic institutions.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After receiving the confirmation, Aspirants can complete the application of award by using this link: https://www.kuleuven.be/english/application
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documentation required for this education award.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
The full bursary amounts up to € 47,000 for non-EEA citizens and up to € 34,000 for EEA citizens. The fully-funded position covers tuition fees, full insurance, and part of your costs for traveling, housing, and living for the entire duration of the study programme. There is also some fee waiver grants are available for the best-ranked runner up candidates.