The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is seeking high calibre applicants to take part in the KFUPM Full MS and PhD Scholarships program in Saudi Arabia.
The program is open for brilliant aspirants from Saudi Arabia and all around the world to pursue the master’s and PhD degree coursework at for the academic year 2023-2024.
KFUPM Full MS and PhD International Scholarships in Saudi Arabia, 2023
A fine opportunity to get Graduate Studies in Saudi Arabia.
User Review( votes)
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals has ranked fourth among top 100 worldwide universities granted US Utility Patents in 2018. It provides a set of logistical, strategic, and operational support for start-up Saudi technology companies and entrepreneurs.
Why study at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals? The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Application Deadline: Spring Semester (Jan 2024): Applications will open in May. 22, 2023, and will close on Jul. 22, 2023.
- University or Organization: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s and PhD degree
- Award: Full course and tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Saudi Arabian and international students
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Saudi Arabia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree Business, Engineering or Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have a four-year Bachelor’s (B.S.) Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be registered as a master and PhD degree student at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. After being registered, aspirants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the Copy of identification, Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree, Statement-of-Purpose, Recommendation Letters, GMAT scores for MBA program, TOEFL score, Acceptable GRE General score, upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to maintain a grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent
- Language Requirements: All teaching will be in English and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.
Benefits: The scholarship will provide a full course and tuition fee.