The University of Essex is providing full PhD International Scholarships to high-achieving students for the academic session 2023/2024.
The educational programme is open to PhD students who wish to research and study in one of the departments at the University of Essex. The scholars will get a full tuition fee for three years, a stipend payment towards living costs, and Proficio funding towards training, conferences, and travel.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study PhD programme at University of Essex with a full PhD scholarship in UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a globally recognized research-intensive university located in the UK. It has a strong commitment to diversity, inclusivity, and social responsibility, which is reflected in its research and teaching practices.
Why choose to study at the University of Essex? Studying at the University of Essex provides an opportunity to become part of a vibrant research community with access to world-class research facilities and expert supervisors. The university’s commitment to inclusivity and diversity ensures a supportive and inclusive environment for all students.
Application Deadline: 26 May 2023
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: All department
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fee and other expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for a place to study in any department of the University of Essex.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background.
- Applicants must have a research proposal that aligns with the scholarship’s aim of promoting inclusivity, diversity, and social responsibility in research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding programme, applicants should apply for PhD scholarship funding separately by downloading and complete PhD application form. After that, they must send the application by email to the relevant Faculty Dean, including “Inclusivity in Research Doctoral Scholarship application” in the subject line. The list of departments per Faculty is available here: https://www.essex.ac.uk/departments The Faculty Deans PG details are as follows: Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Dr Lisa Smith ([email protected]), Faculty of Science and Health, Professor Leanne Andrews ([email protected]), Faculty of Social Sciences, Professor Andrew Canessa ([email protected]; please also copy in Professor Thankom Arun: [email protected] ).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two academic references
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
The University of Essex will cover the following study benefits:
- Full tuition fee for three years
- A stipend payment towards living costs
- Proficio funding towards training, conferences, and travel.