To develop a new generation of leaders in the field of STEM, Full Sail University is granting an extremely exciting STEM Scholarship.
All the deserving candidates will be provided with an award of $5,000 to purse a STEM campus degree program at Full Sail University. Students from any part of the world except the United States will benefit from this opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity through which you can earn top notch education in the field of STEM without worrying about study cost.
User Review( votes)
Full Sail University was established as a recording studio named Full Sail Production in 1979 and is currently based in Florida. It offers several associate, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs that are mainly focused on fields like music, film, video games, art and design, animation, and web development.
Why would you like to gain an education at Full Sail University? The university enjoys a global reputation of being one of the premier art, music, and film schools in the world. It has prepared some of the highly employable graduates who are making a difference in the world. It has been providing students with knowledge, confidence, skills, and experience that are highly required in professional workplaces.
Application Deadline: Applications are open until the slot is filled
- University or Organization: Full Sail University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: A number of awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any except the US students
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All countries except the US are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in STEM
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , you must contact your admission representative by calling: 800.226.7625. You are also required to complete and submit the STEM application, and an original 250-word essay describing “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career,” before the first day of class.
- Supporting Documents: You are advised to provide to following documents along with your application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then you can showcase the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of one of the following: TOEFL iBT minimum required score of 79. IELTS Academic minimum required score of 6.
The scholars are of $5,000 that will cover the tuition fee of Full Sail University STEM campus degree program