The Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering of TU Delft offers three master’s degree programs (MSc): Integrated Product Design, Design for Interaction, Strategic Product Design.
The aim of the scholarship is to support Mexican students for the study of Industrial Design Engineering.
User Review( votes)
The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is in the 20th place of the best technology universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2017.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in industrial Design Engineering:
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a total value of € 25,000 The scholarship consists of a discount to tuition with a value of € 12,500 for each year.
- Nationality: Mexican
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Mexico
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a general average of the min. 7.5.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have TOEFL iBT = 90 (min 21 in each section) or IELTS = 6.5 (min 6.0 in each section).
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Working experience / CV (Curriculum vitae in English)
- Admission letter (Proof of having started the admission process
- Motivation (Letter of motivation)
- Budget document (Financial plan) – Download the format
- References (1 Letter of recommendation)