If you want to give an excellent start to your career, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the fully-funded positions provided by the Bilkent University.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Bilkent University is a private university located in Ankara, Turkey that was established in 1984. It is ranked as one of the top universities in Turkey and offers various degree programs.
Why at Bilkent University? The university provides excellent educational courses for students to enhance their learning and offer real-world, hands-on engagement opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Bilkent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkish students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in art, design, architecture, business administration, economics, administrative, social sciences, engineering, humanities, science, music, arts, technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Turkish citizens.
- Aspirants have to register in the undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can achieve the program.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must take the entrance examinations administered by the National Student Selection and Placement Center.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide proof of their proficiency in English.
Benefits: Bilkent University will provide a full funding for winning candidates.