Masdar Institute of Science and Technology is offering Full Scholarships for the high-potential applicants in the UAE.
- Study Subject: Any Subject
- Employer: Masdar Institute
- Level: Graduate
- A full scholarship is available to qualified talented students who meet Masdar Institute’s high admission standards. The requirements are as follows:
- A relevant undergraduate degree
Undergraduate degrees must be in the fields of science, engineering, or information technology
- High CGPA from a recognized university
The minimum CGPA for consideration of admissions is 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- High GRE scores
The minimum score required on the GRE Quantitative for consideration of admissions is 700.
There is no cut-off score for the Verbal and Analytical but these scores are also important and evaluated. The GRE exam cannot be waived.
- High TOEFL (or academic IELTS)
The minimum TOEFL score required is 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. The minimum academic IELTS score is 6.5. The TOEFL/IELTS can only be waived for native English speakers (e.g., Native American or native UK students, etc.).
- Students accepted into the Masdar Institute will be offered a full scholarship which includes the following:
Application Deadline: Closed
Amazing offer for candidates.