If you are students from outside EU/EEA, then you can apply for the 24 fully-funded programmes. Funded by the Maastricht University, the program is available for high achieving International Students.
Awards are open for candidates who wish to pursue a full-time master’s degree program at Maastricht University for the 2019-2020 academic years.
Excellent scholarship opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University is the most international university in the Netherland. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Why at Maastricht University- Maastricht University helps students to prepare for their professional career. The career services of this university support faculty and student organizations with the organization of career-related activities.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time master’s degree program
- Award: €29.000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 24 opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Students outside from EU/EEA
- Program can be taken in Netherland
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Programs are awarded to study the full-time master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, the applicants must have to register for one of the participating master’s programs at Maastricht University. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, and proof of academic excellence, the contact details of one referee to the [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree program, Candidates must have to include a translation of diploma and/or grade lists if the originals are not in Dutch, English, German or French.
- Language Requirement: Candidates’ English language skills should be good enough to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.