Massey University is inviting applications for full-time and part-time Doctoral Scholarships to study in New Zealand. These opportunities are open to New Zealand and international students.
The aim of these endowments is to attract highly educated New Zealand and international students to encourage doctoral research.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is one of New Zealand’s leading educational institutions. It is committed to the principles of environmental responsibility and sustainable resource management at local, national and international levels.
Why at Massey University- This university offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and certificates to students from around New Zealand, and the world. It as a distinctive reputation established through academic leadership, research excellence, and innovative teaching.
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These The studentships are open to pursuing a Doctoral degree program
- Award: 40 000 US$
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 50 scholarships available
- Nationality: New Zealand and international
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) or Doctor of Social Work (DSW).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place in a doctoral programme at Massey University. Full-time and part-time candidates are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to be enrolled in their approved course of research as a full-time or part-time candidate at Massey University.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide all the following:
- The value of a doctoral support will be a stipend of $25,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 36 months of full-time study.
- Part-time study will include a stipend of $15,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 60 months.
- Tuition fees will be paid at the domestic rate. For international recipients, non-tuition fees include insurance for the candidate only.