Applicants are invited for 15 Full-time Santander Scholarships for pursuing a master degree (excluding MRes and Masters by Research) for the academic year. Up to 15 scholarships worth £2,000 can be paid either towards tuition fees or as stipend directly to the recipient.
The aim of the scholarships is to support students who want to pursue Master’s or bachelors degree programs at the University of Durham.
Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and is one of a number of institutions that has been described as the third-oldest university in England.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s or bachelor’s degree programs
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: up to 15 scholarships worth £2,000 are available.
- Nationality: Applicants from
- Chile ?
- China ?
- Colombia ?
- France ?
- Germany ??
- Italy ?
- Mexico ??
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom ?
- Uruguay ?
- USA ?
- Number of Scholarships: fifteen Scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
Postgraduate applicants – submit an online postgraduate academic application directly to Durham University. When completing this application please indicate your intention to apply for a Santander Scholarship in the funding section of the academic application. Please ensure that you submit your academic application to Durham University as soon as possible and no later than the scholarship application deadline of 15th March 2019
Undergraduate applicants – submit an academic application to Durham University via UCAS prior to the scholarship deadline of 15th March 2019
Stage 2: submit an online scholarship application