Full-Tuition African Health and Humanitarian Systems Scholarship
Job Description : ZLOG Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
User Review( votes)
– Built upon the graduate business program in supply chain management at MIT, which has consistently been ranked #1 by US News and World Report.
– Taught in English by an international faculty trained at the world’s leading universities.
– Based in Zaragoza, Spain, ZLOG is part of the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program, a unique research and education partnership between academia, industry and government.
– Provides great networking opportunities in a wide range of industries around the world.
The MIT-Zaragoza Program and Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) are awarding one African Health and Humanitarian Systems Scholarship for an outstanding candidate to undertake the Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Through this scholarship, the Foundation hopes to attract outstanding future leaders who can make a vital contribution to filling the capacity gap in Africa for well-trained supply chain and logistics professionals dedicated to the field of health and humanitarian logistics. Scholarship holders will work for well-established and reputed organizations in Africa in the area of health-care logistics, health-systems, health policy, drug procurement and distribution, humanitarian logistics, disaster relief logistics, etc. for a period of at least two years upon graduation of the ZLOG Program.
Open to all individuals, although preference will be given to applicants who are African nationals.
Furthermore, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
• Fluency in English, minimum TOEFL score of 105 points
• Professional excellence with a background or experience in developing countries, interaction with or working for public health or humanitarian and development aid agencies, or exceptional academic achievement.
• Experience in developing countries; or in interacting with or working for public health or humanitarian and development aid agencies will be highly appreciated.
The scholarship holder will receive the full tuition cost that currently amounts to €21,500.
Application deadline April 15th 2010!
Job Homepage : ZLOG African Health and Humanitarian Systems Scholarship
Category : International Scholarship
Contact address : Zaragoza Logistics Center
Financial Aid Office
Calle Bari 55
Edificio Náyade, Bloque 5
50197 Zaragoza (SPAIN)
Tel:+34 976 077 603
Fax: +34 976 077 601
Keywords : Scholarship, Master, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, MIT, Health and Humanitarian Systems