The University of Westminster is offering full tuition fee awards for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
Excellent offer for students to receive full tuition for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
To study with us at the undergraduate level, students will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Scholarships Number: 3
The award can be taken in the UK
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. The sponsorship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- For their scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
Nationality: An international student from a developing country.
How to Apply:
Applicants should be sent by post.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirement: To study with us at the undergraduate level, students will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 29, 2020.