The new Lester B. Pearson International program is now available on offer at the University of Toronto in Canada. Students from around the world are eligible to apply to pursue the undergraduate program.
The Lester B. Pearson International Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international holders who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
Excellent to study at the University of Toronto.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International candidates are eligible to apply for this program.
- These are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- International pupils nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International education. Eligibility Criteria:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently, in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2018
- Intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2019 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Transcripts, Letters of reference, Résumé, statement of intent, a sample of written work, and GRE scores.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s English Language Requirement.
The Lester B. Pearson International awards will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The award is tenable only at the University of Toronto.