The educational award is open to support applicants for getting a high-level academic experience and creating a bright future in their chosen fields.
User Review( votes)
PCTE Group of Institutes (Estd in 1999) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India and affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
Application Deadline: Closed
Students are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens of Africa- Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Asia- Armenia, Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Vietnam, South America- Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guyana, Peru, North America- Costa Rica, Trinidad, and Tobago are eligible for the fund.
- Participants can apply for Bachelor’s course in the field of Fashion Designing, Medical Lab Science, Biotechnology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Business Administration, Computer Application or Commerce also can apply for a Master’s in Computer Application or Pharmaceutics.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants must need to take admission in the institution and kindly submit their application via on internationalaffairs-at-pcte.edu.in & rupika-at-pcte.edu.in.
- Supporting Documents: The institution does not demand any supporting document.
- Admission Requirements: For a Bachelor’s program, 12 years of formal education is necessary and for a master’s program, a bachelor’s degree is required at the organization.
- Language Requirement: Speaking and Writing skills in the English language is essential for the study.
There is a total of four awards for per country available and each will cover the full tuition fee.