The Delft University of Technology is inviting excellent international applicants to pursue MSc program within the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programs specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Worthy opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
The Delft University of Technology, also known as TU Delft, is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- €25.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- €12.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships for Non-EU students and 4 scholarships for EU students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 per cent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide an official academic transcript and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The GRE is currently only required for the MSc program in Aerospace Engineering. Applicants for Aerospace Engineering must take the GRE revised General Test (institution code: 3823). GRE test scores are an important part of your application and you should strive to submit the best possible scores. University does not set minimum GRE scores that must be achieved to be eligible for admission, but the Aerospace Engineering Department looks for applicants who attain a minimum score of 150 for Verbal reasoning, 160 for Quantitative reasoning and 3,8 for Analytical Writing.
- Language Requirement: Students will still need to provide a TOEFL iBT, IELTS or Cambridge (CPE, CAE or BEC Higher) certificate. Applications that do not include one of these English-language certificates will not be processed.
Application Deadline: Closed