The Beloit College Full-Tuition Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
The Beloit College is a private liberal arts college in Beloit, Wisconsin. Founded in 1846, Beloit is the oldest continuously operated college in Wisconsin and was founded while the state of Wisconsin was still a territory.
A valuable program for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Close: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants must show proof of financial support as part of the application. Complete one of the required forms and supporting financial documentation (i.e., bank statement, sponsor letter).
- Beloit College Declaration of Finances-Financial Aid Application online form (please have your supporting financial documents ready to upload)
- International Student Certification of Finances (for merit-based consideration only)
- International Student Financial Aid Application (for merit and need-based financial aid consideration)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You can apply to Beloit in a variety of ways:
- The Common Application (if you’ve already completed your application in the Common App, you can add Beloit with one click here)
- Beloit Application
- Universal College Application
- Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success Application
Beloit offers a limited number of full-tuition scholarships each year to international students. Although these scholarships cover full-tuition, it is important to keep in mind that the extra cost of a room, board, fees, books, personal expenses, and travel are not included. We estimate that a student must have resources of at least $11,000 per year to cover the expenses not included in the full-tuition scholarship.