The U.S. Embassy is pleased to introduce the Fulbright Program with hopes to enable Lebanese students to pursue graduate-level study in the United States of America. The Fullbright Foreign Student Program for Lebanon is now accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students, Lebanese citizenship holders exclusively, are eligible to apply to participate in this program. The applicants must reside in Lebanon, showcase good performance in academic, have English proficiency, and hold a bachelor’s degree to be considered. The winners can expect coverage of tuition fee, books, travel, and more.
Nice opportunity for Lebanese aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Amideast, a leading American nonprofit organization engaged in international education, training, and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa, was founded in 1951. The organization strongly believes that self-forged, fulfilled lives lead to understanding, mutual respect, and a more peaceful, productive world.
Amideast visualises a world where all people have access to opportunities that will enable them to go as far as their dreams, talents, and dedication can take them. It creates hope and mutual understanding for the people in the Middle East, North Africa, and the United States through life-changing opportunities for education and cultural exchanges.
Application Deadline: The application process is open.
- University or Organization: AMIDEAST
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: EducationFund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Lebanese
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Lebanese students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master’s program offered at an American university or college of choice in any field of study except medicine and nursing can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Lebanese citizens or hold the Special Travel Document for Palestinian Refugees issued by the Lebanese Government.
- The applicants must reside in Lebanon throughout the application, selection, and placement process.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the application procedure of their desired university or college. To participate in the Fullbright Program, the students must log in here and apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS scores if available
- An up-to-date CV detailing all prior education and work experience
- Three letters of reference, in English
- A personal statement, in English, up to 600 words in length
- A study/research objective essay, in English, up to 600 words, related to the field of study
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution at the time of the program start date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long-Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program
The students selected to be awarded a scholarship under the Fullbright Program will be given the following benefits:
- Tuition and required fees for graduate study in the United States
- Book, equipment, and travel allowances
- Monthly stipend for accommodations and meals
- Supplemental health and accident insurance coverage plan
- Opportunities to participate in Fulbright Enrichment Programs