The U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh is very pleased to announce that it is launching the Fullbright Programme for Bangladeshi Students with an aim to foster mutual understanding between the United States and other countries around the world.
The participants of the Fullbright program must be highly-motivated young professionals wanting to pursue a master’s degree in the United States. The applicants must be Bangladeshi, have attained a bachelor’s degree of relevance, the needed English language proficiency, and have two years of relevant full-time professional experience. The winners selected can expect scholarships that will support the cost of education incurred.
Nice offer to students in the USA
User Review( votes)
The Embassy of the United States of America in Dhaka is the diplomatic mission of the United States in Bangladesh, precisely located in Baridhara. The mission of the establishment of the embassy is to advance the interests of the United States, and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in Bangladesh.
Why choose to study in the USA? The United States of American is known to host the greatest number of international students due to its quality education, unique curriculum, multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities. The country is also the leader in many areas of technology and research which exposes the students to advanced technology and the opportunities it brings.
Application Deadline: The candidates can apply by Thursday, June 1st, 2023.
- University or Organization: S. Embassy in Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladeshi students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master studies in the field of Education, Biological and Physical Sciences: Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Pharmacy, Social Sciences, and Humanities:? International Relations / Political Science / Sociology / History / Literature / Language and Culture, Business:? MBA in Human Resource Management / International Business / Operations Management / Healthcare Administration, Economics: International Economics / Trade and Finance / Economic Policy / Environmental Economics / Natural Resources Economics, Urban Planning:? General Planning / Land Use and Environmental Planning / Transportation Systems / Urban Planning / Community Development, Environmental Studies and Disaster Management, Public Administration / Public Policy, Public, Health, Psychology – Clinical / Counseling, and Security Studies offered at eligible American universities or colleges can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
- The applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional experience relevant to the proposed field of study.
- The applicants must be Bangladeshi citizens residing in Bangladesh at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make admission applications as per the process of their respective university or college. Scholarship applications must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed online application.
- Academic transcripts?and?certificates?from each post-secondary institution attended
- Three recommendation letters
- Academic records information form (available on the online application site).
- Valid TOEFL / IELTS score
- Valid GRE or GMAT Score
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least a four-year bachelor’s degree, with an outstanding academic record from an accredited public or private university in Bangladesh.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 7.0
The U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh will award the winning students scholarships to pursue their desired master’s studies in the USA.