The University of Kent and The British Museum are bidding participants to join the Fully Funded AHRC Collaboration Doctoral Awards in the UK.
Fabulous offer to a get fully funded phd in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The British Museum was the first public national museum in the world which was founded in 1753. It is a public institution dedicated to human history. Where the University of Kent ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Kent? At this university, applicants will have a world-class education to the researchers and motivated educators from all around the world. It encourages students to promote a culture of inclusion.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Only the UK and EU candidates will be acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD degree program for Exploring economy, society, and culture through glass bangles: origins, circulation at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must not hold any other award from the university and have an interest in the research degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After taking admission they will be automatically selected and notified for the grant on the bases of their academic qualification.
- Supporting Documents: An individualized research proposal, two references from external referees, a writing sample, and academic transcripts need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A master’s degree is necessary for this program.
- Language Requirement: Must be very fluent in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a fee waiver at the home/EU rate along with a maintenance stipend of £15,009 per year.