High performing aspirants from ASEAN countries are invited to apply for the Fully-Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Civil Engineering for the academic year 2020-2021.
Conducted by AUN/SEED, the program is open for doctoral students to undertake SIIT and HU Double Degree PhD program in Civil Engineering to complete their study at SIIT in Pathumthani, Thailand, and HU in Sapporo, Japan.
Nice opportunity for international students to get a degree in abroad in the field of Civil Engineering
User Review( votes)
AUN/SEED is an ASEAN University Network/Southeast Asia Engineering Education Development Network. It has made a significant contribution to the development of human resource in the ASEAN region. It promotes higher education in the field of engineering.
Why should apply for this program? The program provides a great opportunity for those students are considering to study at a recognized university in Thailand or Japan. Through this, they can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2019
- University or Organization: AUN/SEED
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: ASEAN Students
- The award can be taken in Thailand and Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from ASEAN country except for Thailand, Singapore, and Brunei
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Civil Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold the master’s degree and apply for the PhD degree program for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidate needs have good health and good conduct.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this educational bursary, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the PhD degree coursework at SIIT in Pathumthani, Thailand, and HU in Sapporo, Japan. After being accepted, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letters of recommendation, copy of official transcript, least one page of the CV, least one page of the statement of purpose, copy of citizen ID card/passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance in the PhD degree, seekers are recommended to hold a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of at least 3.50 out of 4.00.
- Language Requirements: You are suggested to meet the following English proficiency test scores: TOEFL iBT Test:79; TOEFL PBT: 550; IELTS: 6.0; TOEIC L&R: 670.
Each CEP scholarship is a fully-funded award and will cover the tuition fee at SIIT and HU, relocation and traveling expenses, monthly living allowances and research support while conducting research in Thailand and Japan, and a conference travel support.