The Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford is pleased to offer the fully funded DPhil scholarship tenable from 1st October 2019. The programme is open for students of any nationality who want to study PhD at Oxford in the UK.
The studentships are for three years. The purpose of the programme is to provide the best knowledge in computer science for all eligible students from all over the world.
Worthy opportunity to study PhD at Oxford.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university. Oxford offers a wide range of degree courses to suit your areas of interest.
Why at Oxford University? Oxford organizes hundreds of opportunities each year for the Internship Programmers. The goal of the university is to raise the talent in students in their chosen career and also improve their skills.
- University or Organization: Oxford University
- Department: Department of Science
- Course Level: Doctoral program
- Award: £14,777 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Check back next year.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can choose, from one of these department areas according to their interest – Algorithms & Complexity Theory, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Automated Verification, Computational Biology and Health Informatics, Cyber-Physical Systems, Foundations, Structures and Quantum, Information Systems, Human-Centered Computing, Programming Languages, and Security. We also encourage applications in cross-disciplinary areas such as Linguistics, Biology, Medicine and Quantum Foundations & Quantum Computation.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to meet the following eligibility criteria- Applicants must have, a first-class or a strong upper second-class grade in either a four-year undergraduate degree (with integrated masters) in a relevant subject (or equivalent international qualifications) and also a three-year sc /BA degree followed by excellent (distinction) performance in a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants who want to take part in the award program have to take admission in D-Phil degree program at the Oxford University. After taking the admission, the applicant can apply for the scholarship online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the following documents- Applicants must submit their official transcript, references and a written proposal of their research program along with a portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission at the university applicants must have their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with good grades from any recognizable university as the proof or their academic qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement for your course or if you are eligible, you can request a waiver. You cannot meet the test only if you are a permanent citizen of UK.
- Benefits: The University will give a stipend of at least £14,777 per year to cover university and college fees with the duration of the three-year course.