The Fully-Funded EMBRAER Aircraft PhD program is a great opportunity at Swansea University for those participants who want to take their career into the high peak of research-level.
Best offer for UK/EU students to get a fully-funded PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920. It is the third-largest university in Wales in terms of students and situated as a public research university.
Why at Swansea University? The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality and academic excellence. It offers a huge range of degree level course and has the best faculty for guiding participants in the best ways.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £14,777
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in any subject or project offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: knowledge of aeroelasticity and experience in the aerospace industry would be desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates have to receive a place in a PhD degree program at the university. Then they are eligible to complete the fund application form and submit it to Professor Sondipon Adhikari ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, covering letter, and two references must be submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate should have an MEng or equivalent in aerospace engineering.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: This fully-funded bursary covers the full cost of UK and EU tuition fees, plus an annual stipend of £14,777 along with additional funding for other research expenses.