Are you searching for the opportunity to study in the UK? If yes, apply for the EPSRC and Johnson Matthey PhD Scholarships programme at Swansea University for the academic year 2021/2022.
This study programme is designed for international students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework at Swansea University.
Nice opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a world-class place for higher learning, well known for its academic achievements, making it one of the top 30 universities in the UK and ranks in the top 251-300 universities of the world.
Why study at Swansea University? Swansea is a vibrant centre for art and culture. Their multicultural dual-campus provides lots of opportunities for students, staff and the community and the friendly and relaxed atmosphere is often characterised as the “Swansea experience”.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
- University or Organisation: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible country: Application are accepted from around the world
- Eligible course or subject: PhD degree in Nanotechnology, physics, chemistry, engineering, materials, catalysis, electron microscopy
- Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following:
- Candidates should hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree and/or a master’s degree (or its equivalent) in physics, chemistry or engineering.
- Good computational/numerical capabilities for image processing and modelling are required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must register on the university’s application form and complete the application. After that, you have to complete the College of Engineering PGR Scholarship Application and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form_Ffurflen Monitro
- Supporting Documents: To apply, complete and submit the following documents to [email protected], and address the email for your application as ‘Atomic Imaging of Nanoparticle Catalysts during Operation – Professor Richard Palmer’:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a statement to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Contact details of two references (academic or previous employer)
- Admission Requirement: Entry requirements for individual courses can vary widely. If you are currently studying towards non-UK qualifications or hold a non-UK qualification you must obtain a suitable equivalent for entry onto the courses at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component to be met by point of application.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 for 4 years.