A prestigious Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is now available to pursue a master’s degree programme. The University of Glasgow is the leading partner in the consortium of universities that have developed this multiple master programme.
Students from any region of the world can apply for the EUROSUD degree programme and Erasmus Mundus scholarships. The award is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice offer for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is known as one of Scotland‡s four ancient universities and is currently spread over several different campuses.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Course Level: Master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master), IntM.
- Awards: Scholarship Includes
- A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the student’s participation in the programme)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the program
- Nationality: All nationalities (Programme and Partner Countries)
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application . EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The grants’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Scholarship Competition: To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the application on time, will be put forward to the scholarship competition.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply as Erasmus Mundus scholarship students and self-funded students through the online application.
As part of your online application, you also need to submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two reference letters on headed paper
- EUROSUD application form (The application form is the same for scholarship and self-funding)
- Evidence of your English Language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.