To provide students an opportunity to pursue postgraduate research study in the UK, the University of Greenwich has organized the Fully-funded International MPhil/PhD Scholarships programme for outstanding candidates.
The funding program aims to support students from any country and want to undertake their PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
Golden opportunity for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1890, the University of Greenwich is one of London’s most prestigious public universities. It brings together people who share a passion for learning new things, honing their abilities, and realizing their full potential.
Why would like to study at the University of Greenwich? The University of Greenwich works with students from over 50 nations to assist their in influence and improve health, education, research, engineering, computers, and social policy.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: Systems Management and Strategy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MPhil and PhD degree programme in Systems Management and Strategy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- 1st Class or 2 nd class, First Division (Upper Second Class) Honours Degree or a taught Master’s degree with a minimum average of 60% in all areas of assessment (UK or UK equivalent) in a relevant area to the proposed research project
- Recent graduate with a Master’s degree in Business Analytics/Management Science/Data science/Computer Science, or Business Studies/Management/Social Science but preferably with data analytics and programming experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission. After that, students must complete an application through this link: https://www.gre.ac.uk/research/study/application-process
- Supporting Documents: Students must upload:
- Scanned copies of your certificates and/or transcripts which meet the programme entry requirements. Please refer to our applying for a postgraduate research degree page for the entry requirements.
- Scanned copy of your passport and residency permit(s), if applicable.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), including the names of two referees (written references can also be provided using the reference form).
- A detailed research proposal of about 1,500 words (for scholarship applications, please see specific instructions in the advert and include the scholarship reference to the personal statement section).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must check the minimum entry requirements of the PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: English is not your first language; you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Greenwich will provide Year 1: £15,609 (FT) or pro-rata (PT) Year 2: In line with RCUK rate Year 3: In line with RCUK rate. In addition, the successful candidate will receive a contribution to tuition fees equivalent to the university’s Home rate, currently £4,500 (FT) or pro-rata (PT), for the duration of their scholarship.
International applicants will need to pay the remainder tuition fee, currently £11,000, for the duration of their scholarship. This fee is subject to an annual increase.