Get financial support to kick start your academic journey in the Netherlands. The Eindhoven University of Technology is giving an opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded International PhD Positions. The programme is awarded to both domestic and international students.
The purpose of this application is to support high-potential overseas candidates who want to undertake the PhD or postdoctoral degree programme at the university. This is a fully-funded position available to 4-year PhD researcher and 1-3 years postdoctoral researcher in the broad area of Mathematical system theory, control engineering, process control, (mechatronic) system design, identification, optimization, learning.
Apply for this programme and get a gross monthly in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Eindhoven University of Technology is renowned for producing engineers that are capable of solving issues that have not yet arisen. The innovative teaching strategy used in Eindhoven was developed as a consequence of cutting-edge research to assist students in acquiring the knowledge and skills they would need in the future.
Why choose to study at the Eindhoven University of Technology? Eindhoven’s out-of-the-box educational approach is a result of top-level research to help students develop the knowledge and skills they require for the future.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before August 14, 2022.
- University or Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD or Postdoctoral
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any research programme in the broad area of mathematical system theory, control engineering, process control, (mechatronic) system design, identification, optimization, and learning. The positions can be either related to fundamental research or applied research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Job requirements PhD
- PhD in systems and control, or a comparable domain.
- Ability to conduct high-quality academic research, demonstrated for instance by a relevant PhD thesis and/or publication(s).
- Ability to teach, shown by experience or assistance in teaching and positive evaluations of these teaching efforts.
- Excellent mastering of the English language, good communication and leadership skills. Note that there is no Dutch language requirement.
- Be a team player and able to work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary context.
Job requirements Postdoctoral
- A master’s degree (or an equivalent university degree)?in systems and control or another relevant engineering field.
- A research-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in a team and interested in collaborating with industrial partners.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (C1 level).