The University of Nottingham is granting the fully-funded International PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational award aims to support domestic and international students who want to undertake a 4-year PhD degree at the university. The programme is delivered through a combination of lectures, workshops, group activities, and lab sessions.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get a fully-funded scholarship for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The University offers numerous degree programmes and an internship during the summer may be part of a degree programme or an opportunity that a student pursues. It also empowers students with the abilities in their chosen field to grow their careers successfully.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a minimum of an upper second-class honours degree from a 4-year undergraduate course, or equivalent in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biosciences, Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, or a closely related subject.
- They should have a 3-year undergraduate course in one of the above disciplines plus a Masters’s degree and/or at least one year’s experience in the industry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online form for this golden funding award.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure that we receive all of the following documents
- Completed CDT application form
- CV (Please make sure that you remove personal information including name, date of birth, contact details, name of your current/most recent institution, and final grade/expected final grade. Please do include the title of your previous and current undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications)
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will provide all the following fully-funded study expenses
- An excellent research environment, with world-class facilities
- Access to an extensive cross-disciplinary training programme
- Purposefully tailored Research Theme-specific technical/lab training
- Cohort approach to training with an emphasis on collaborative work in smaller teams
- Access to external training, workshops, and conferences
- The opportunity of external internships with national/international companies or academic/other institutions
- An annual stipend of £15,285