The University of Southampton is awarding Fully-Funded International PhD Studentships in the UK. The grant is open for UK, EU, and international applicants.
They are looking for bright and highly motivated postgraduate research students of the excellent calibre to join their program. Applications of students with the background in physics, electrical engineering, materials science, and related subjects are eligible.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in Britain.
Why at The University of Southampton- degrees and courses of the university enable you to develop critical thinking and independent learning skills that are essential for future leaders and decision-makers.
- University or Organization: The University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme
- Award: Full-tuition plus a stipend of £14,777 tax-free per annum for up to 3.5 years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, and related subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To participate in this application , the Applicants must have a first or upper second-class degree (or equivalent) from a recognized university, and a solid grounding in Optics/Electromagnetism.
- The applicants must be UK, EU, and international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/how-to-apply/postgraduate-applications.page
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for documents to support your application. You’ll be able to upload these to the online application system. These will vary depending on your course but could include your CV, your degree certificate(s) (and translated version if necessary), degree transcript(s)(and translated version if necessary), English language qualification (if applicable), two references.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must apply for a PhD degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: English
The University of Southampton will provide full tuition plus a stipend of £14,777 tax-free per annum for up to 3.5 years.