The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes.
Great offer for international students to receive full tuition fee waiver + allowance for master study in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
- Applications Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
- Nationality: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Admissions Criteria:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply:
- Starting from August 2021, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual applying for the IPS is required
- English Language Requirements: Students must provide proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.