Ural Federal University is accepting applications for “Golden” Scholarship Program for September 2016 intake. There are up to 75 fully funded awards for international students to study any master or PhD degree program.
The mission of Ural Federal University is increasing competitiveness, re-industrialization, the formation of human, scientific and technological potential, sustainable modernization of traditional economy branches and development of postindustrial economy branches of the Ural Federal District.
Excellent chance to study at Ural Federal University.
User Review( votes)
Ural Federal University (UrFU) is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Russia bringing together fundamental education and innovative approach towards the challenges of modern times.
- International learners applying for a master degree program or PhD program taught in English or Russian offered at Ural Federal University.
- Current UrFU international applicants are not eligible to apply.
- These are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- International candidates can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the color photo, Copies of the documents, Copy of the official medical certificate, medical certificate, copy of the passport pages, Notarized translation of documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of English and Russian language for the free study.
International pupils are awarded full tuition waivers for the whole period of their master studies. During the studies, the students will also be able to receive the regular monthly award from the university (based on their academic performance).
Application Deadline: Closed