Research creates new knowledge, keeping this in mind Swansea University is presenting Fully Funded KESS II MRES Scholarship program for future researchers.
Excellent opportunity to get a fully-funded research degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University was founded in 1920 as a public research university and received its university status in 2007. It is one of the best universities in Wales which offers a huge range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in the UK.
Why at Swansea University? At Swansea, applicants will learn from award-winning teachers and enhance their knowledge in diverse fields. The teachers of Swansea are very passionate about teaching students in the best way and help them in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a research degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must not hold the same award in the previous year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are highly suggested to contact the Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz ([email protected]) or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- [email protected])in regarding the information about the area of research and complete their application for a research program at the university. After this, they can complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2019-20 KESS II Supplementary Form for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your copies of degree certificates, references, and curriculum vitae along with the language ability certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Participants need to have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants must have good skills in the English language and may be required to demonstrate it through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full cost of tuition fees with a stipend a maximum of £11,702 p.a which will depend upon the applicant’s financial conditions.