LIGS University is offering the program for from students from developing countries to pursue MBA programme. This is a fully funded scholarship available to study the prestigious MBA degree program.
The mission of LIGS University is to provide high-quality MBA, MSc, DBA and PhD programs in multiple languages based on modern and efficient methods of education, which enable graduates to apply the acquired knowledge immediately into their professional life.
User Review( votes)
LIGS University is a modern university that combines practical methods and innovative approaches to the American and European system of education. The school came into existence as a result of a merger of what were the American LIGS University and the European LIGS University, both of which have had a long tradition of providing Interactive Online education.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business of Business Administration.
- Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: Only the applicants from categories Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries according to the OECD rating are eligible, as is stated on our website
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to study and communicate in English;
- Meeting the general admissions criteria for the Interactive Online MBA program at LIGS University:
- Proficiency in the chosen language/languages of study
- Bachelor’s degree
To receive a fully-funded position you must be either a citizen or resident of a developing country (applicable for categories Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries according to the OECD rating).
English Language Requirements: Proficiency in the chosen language/languages of study is required.
How to Apply: All applicants interested in the MBA scholarship have to provide several documents including recommendation letter from an employer / supervisor or school principal if not yet employed.
Applicant must send the following documents:
- Cover letter in which you explain your motivation
- Recommendation letter from your employer / supervisor / school principal
- Copy of a document proving the highest degree earned
- Curriculum vitae including your photograph
- Application form
All documents should be sent electronically to scholarship-at-ligsuniversity.com.