The new Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) Singapore Government award is now available for all Singaporean citizens. This scholarship covers full tuition fees for the programme.
MSF provides scholarships to outstanding students who are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.
User Review( votes)
The Public Service Commission – A neutral and independent body which safeguards the values of integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the following subjects:
- Course Category: Engineering, All, Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences, Technology
- Course of Study: Economics, Communications Studies, Courses approved by the agency, Psychology, International Relations, Computer Science, Sociology, Social Work, Engineering
- Country of Study: Australia, Germany, Canada, China, Countries approved by the agency, New Zealand, France, United Kingdom, United States, Japan
- Full tuition fees
- Return economy class airfare
- Maintenance allowance
- Book allowance
- Settling-in allowance (once-off)
- Computer allowance (once-off)
- Warm clothing allowance (once-off)
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme*
- Sponsorship for PSC developmental programmes, student exchange programme/summer programmes, and CCAs*
- Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
- Nationality: Singaporean citizens
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in To pursue undergraduate studies locally, or at overseas universities in countries such as
- Asia & Oceania – China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
- Americas – Canada, United States
- Europe – France, Germany, United Kingdom
Eligibility:: (H2 Heading)
Eligible Countries: Singaporean citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents intending to take up citizenship. Candidates should possess the following:
- Excellent results in GCE ‘A’ Levels, Polytechnic Diploma with Merit or equivalent qualification (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
- Good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Strong leadership qualities
- An interest in a career with MSF
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online application mode.