The new Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) Singapore Government award is now available for all Singaporean citizens. This scholarship covers full tuition fees for the program.
MSF provides scholarships to outstanding students who are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of others.
Best offer for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The Public Service Commission – A neutral and independent body which safeguards the values of integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the following subjects:
- Course Category: Engineering, All, Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences, Technology
- A course of Study: Economics, Communications Studies, Courses approved by the agency, Psychology, International Relations, Computer Science, Sociology, Social Work, Engineering
- Country of Study: Australia, Germany, Canada, China, Countries approved by the agency, New Zealand, France, United Kingdom, United States, Japan
- Nationality: Singaporean citizens
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in To pursue undergraduate studies locally, or at overseas universities in countries such as
- Asia & Oceania – China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
- Americas – Canada, United States
- Europe – France, Germany, United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: Singaporean citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents intending to take up citizenship. Candidates should possess the following:
- Excellent results in GCE ‘A’ Levels, Polytechnic Diploma with Merit or equivalent qualification (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
- Good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Strong leadership qualities
- An interest in a career with MSF
How to Apply: The application comprises the Form, Essay and Documents. The Form would take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
- Each section can be submitted separately. An application is considered completed only after you have submitted the form and the Essay.
- Upload clear, scanned copies of the required documents. Each set of documents should be uploaded as separate files of not more than 2 MB each.
- Full tuition fees and other approved charges
- Return economy class airfare (if applicable)
- Maintenance allowance and other allowances
- Sponsorship for an approved developmental program, such as student exchange program/summer program and CCA etc.
- Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)