Applications are invited for Funded PhD Opportunities in Art, Design And Performance starting on June 2019. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for these studentships.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth, England. The history of the university dates back to 1908 when the Park building opened as a Municipal college and public library.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application deadline: February 17, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue the Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: University welcome applications for specific pre-approved projects linked to our areas of international and world-class research in Art and Design
- Award: These studentships include a stipend of £14,777 year.
- Nationality: UK/EU students are eligible.
- Number of Awards: 25 fully-funded PhD studentships are eligible.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for these studentships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- The award is open for EU and UK students
- As a general rule, you’ll need a good first degree from an internationally recognised university (depending upon the chosen course, minimum upper second class or equivalent) or a Master’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- In exceptional cases, we may consider equivalent professional experience and/or Qualifications.
- English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
How to Apply: To apply online, you’ll need to create an account. Your application should include your research proposal, a personal statement, proof of your degrees and grades, details of 2 referees, proof of your English language proficiency and a current CV. To be considered for this funded PhD opportunity you must also quote project code ADPS4410219 when you apply.