Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this Fully-Funded PhD Position offered by the Tallinn University of Technology. The programme is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the PhD programme is to study inverse problems to determine inhomogeneities of media whose motion is governed by wave equations involving generalized fractional derivatives in principal terms.
Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this wonderful opportunity. Students will receive both the fully-funded PhD Position and the program in Estonia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is the only flagship in engineering and IT science and education in Estonia. TalTech’s mission is to be a promoter of science, technology, and innovation and a leading provider of engineering and economic education.
Why study at Tallinn University of Technology? The university provides higher education at all levels in engineering and technology, information technology, economics, science, and maritime.
Application Deadline: December 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Tallinn University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Estonia
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme on the topic: “Inverse problems for generalized fractional wave equations”.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree in mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Good knowledge about partial differential equations and numerical methods.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the Tallinn University of Technology. After being registered, candidates must submit the applications on the given website: https://taltech.glowbase.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree in mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Students will receive both the fully-funded PhD Position and the program for the academic session 2020-2021.