The Polytechnic University of Turin is offering 100 fully funded Ph.D. positions in Italy. The gross annual amount of The grant is Euro 17.500,00, including pension contributions charged to the recipient.
Politecnico is one of the best universities in Engineering & Technology in Europe, whose primary objectives are an enhancement of technological and scientific research capabilities and their integration into a higher education framework.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 28, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD Programme.
- Study Subject: 16 PhD Programmes are awarded in the following areas: Civil Engineering and Architecture, Information and Communication Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences for Engineering.
- Award: The gross annual amount of The grant is Euro 17.500,00, including pension contributions charged to the recipient.
- Number of Awards: Over 100 fully funded positions available.
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Certificate (or self-certification, if applicable) of Master of Science with grade/GPA;
- Transcript of records (or self-certification, if applicable) of exams given during the M.Sc. career, with grades/GPA;
- Any other document used for the purpose of the declaration of conformity of the candidates’ titles (for example Diploma Supplement, declaration of value).
How to Apply:
Applications for PhD programmes have to be submitted online.