To support students as much as possible in a variety of ways, Swansea University’s College of Engineering is delighted to offer a Fully Funded PhD Scholarship.
Excellent opportunity for International students to get a fully-funded PhD program.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University’s College of Engineering offers a spectacular environment in which to study or conduct research. Swansea University is a research-led university that provides the perfect balance of outstanding learning and research that matches an excellent quality of life.
Why at Swansea University? Studying at SU, you will join a world-class research institute with grand ambitions. SUCE provides a fantastic start to the future career of its employees and students with world-class research, industry and excellent facilities.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from the EU, UK, and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Nanotechnology, Engineering, Electrochemistry, Spectroscopy, Chemistry, Materials Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Materials Engineering/Chemistry/Physics/Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology or a related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to download the College of Engineering PGR application and submit a complete application with required documents to Dr. Iain Aldous ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: CV, Cover letter, Degree certificates, and transcripts, and References
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with 2.1 or above GPA
- Language Requirement: SUCE would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/english-language-requirements/
The university will provide grants as the following:
- The program covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,296.
- The program covers the entire cost of tuition fees only for international candidates.
- There will be additional funds available for research expenses.