The Imperial College London is proud to offer up to ten fully-funded PhD Positionsin Chemical Engineering. These opportunities are available for both UK and International applicants.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get a fully-funded award for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London, a science-based institution based in the centre of the capital, is regarded as one of the UK’s leading institutions.
- Application Deadline: October 31 for entry in October of the following year and January 31 for entry in October of the same year
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of chemical engineering.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
- Nationality: UK and International
- Number of Awards: Up to 10 fully-funded opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or related science.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a copy of your English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level)
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience
- A copy of English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level)
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor). You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees. Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College. Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than webmail addresses, as these are not acceptable.