Students who are passionate about discovering the basis of health and disease are being given a great opportunity! The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin is offering Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in Biomedical Sciences for the academic year 2021-2022.
The institute will award the fully-funded PhD position to applicants who hold a relevant master’s degree and wish to undertake a PhD degree in the field of biomedical sciences. Domestic and international applicants with high grades and percentages are eligible to apply to fill the position.
Great offer for students to get benefitted in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association is a biology institute in Berlin. It is ranked 14th in the Thompson Reuters list of the world’s 20 best research institutes for molecular biology and genetics. It is highly committed to meet today’s challenges in biology and medicine and realize that excellent science requires outstanding researchers.
Why study at Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine? Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin is a medical institute devoted to biomedical research to understand the molecular basis of health and disease and translate findings as quickly as possible into clinical applications. Better prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases are the ultimate goals.
Application Deadline: 12th July 2021
- University or Organization: Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic applicants, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the PhD degree in Biomedical Science offered at MDC Berlin.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold grades greater or equal to 75% or 2.5 on a scale of 5.
- The applicants must be accepted into a PhD programme at the institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the PhD course using the online application process. The application includes a scholarship application as well.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two references
- 1-2 minute video on ‘Which of the Nobel prize awards in the field of Physiology or Medicine, Chemistry or Physics did you find the most inspiring and why?’
- Short CV
- Certificate of the highest education received till date
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a master’s degree in biology, biotechnology, medicine, molecular medicine, chemistry, computer science, data science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or a related field to be accepted for a PhD degree programme MDC Berlin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL CBT – 240
- TOEFL PBT – 587
- IELTS – 7.0
The institute will provide the selected applicants financial support toward the cost of pursuing their PhD degree programme at MDC Berlin.