Scuola Normale Superiore is inviting applications for up to 8 PhD positions for International Students to study in Italy. The program is equal to 15,012.00 euros including a lodging allowance. In addition, full coverage of all research expenses.
Within this context, the PhD in Data Science is aimed at educating the new generation of researchers that combine their disciplinary competencies with those of a “data scientist”, able to exploit data and models for advancing knowledge in their own disciplines, or across diverse disciplines.
Nice offer for Italian citizens and to foreign students to get an education in Italy.
User Review( vote)
Since its foundation in 1810, the Scuola Normale Superiore has built a reputation as one of the most successful universities – not only in Italy but at an international level – in terms of offering to its student’s ideal conditions to train and develop skills in the field of scientific research.
- University or Organization: Scuola Normale Superiore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Italian citizens and to foreign students
- The program can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: Open
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Usually, a Master’s degree or equivalent degree of at least four years is sufficient, but the equivalence of degrees completed outside of Italy will be assessed by the Admissions Committee.
- Applicants of Italian citizens and to foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the competition in Data Science, applications for admission must be made an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are provided a valid copy of a document of identity, CV, their thesis for the Laurea Magistrale (MA/MS degree) or overseas equivalent, a diploma supplement or equivalent document, a copy of any publications, the research project.
- Admission Requirements: Applications for admission are invited from candidates who, irrespective of their citizenship, have an Italian Laurea Magistrale (MA/MS degree) or an equivalent degree from outside Italy, or who expect to have obtained the degree required.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.